I was taking a walk this week in my subdivision listening to christian music on my iphone and I heard the song, The Voice of Truth by Casting Crowns.
I started thinking about all the lies that the enemy has told me, and I’m sure has told some of you.
The enemy tells us:
- You don’t matter.
- God could never forgive you.
- God can’t use you.
- You’ll never be good enough.
At times, I’ve chosen to listen to the lies over the voice of truth.
But God says:
- You are fearfully and wonderfully made! Psalm 139:14
- There is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. Romans 8:1
- So if the Son sets you free, you are truly free. John 8:36
- You are forgiven. Ephesians 1:7
- You are the apple of his eye! Zechariah 2:8
My prayer today is we will listen to the Voice of Truth and stop listening to the enemies lies.
I’m sharing an older picture today, I hope you don’t mind! It’s day 27 of my 31 days of summer fashion.
I still have this dress and wear it. The dress is a Stitch Fix dress, my necklace is from Francesca’s and my wedge heels are from Payless Shoe Source.
Have a blessed day!
***There are affiliate links in this post. This does not mean you pay a dime more when you purchase a product through my link. It just means I made it easier for you to find something, so I make a few cents when you purchase it. I so appreciate your support of Walking in Grace & Beauty. Thank you!Pin It