O.K., I’ve been talking for quite some time about starting a new blog. I am finally ready to begin!!
I am switching to WordPress instead of using Blogspot. Many of you who are blog savvy (which I am not) will understand this completely. Others of you who just read blogs will wonder what I’m talking about and why it matters. (I’m more in this group).
So, let me try to explain. I’m going to give you several reasons why I’m switching.
1. Because I have completely lost my mind. I have enough on my plate right now without adding something else but this is typical for me!
2. I like a challenge and this has been challenging for me. Of course, I didn’t design the blog, Katie at FlibbyPieDesign did, but I had to tell her what I wanted and now I have to figure out WordPress. (Let me just say if you are looking for someone to design your blog Katie was wonderful to work with, and I would highly recommend her.)
3. Peer pressure. Plain and simple. Several people seemed to be switching and so I wanted to. I admit it. (Also, Sarah Mae at Like a Warm Cup of Coffee thought I should. She is a blog consultant and you can find her here. I also highly recommend her.)
4. I wanted a change (imagine that, you would think I had had enough change in my life, I shared about that here). I wanted something clean, crisp, user friendly etc.
5. I was told it would be easier for me to post, add pictures, get connected with other bloggers, etc. We’ll see!!
6. Many people tell me they would like to leave a comment but they can’t figure out how to. You will now be able to as long as you have an email address. Yeah!!
7. Lastly, it’s sooooooo much easier to tell people to go to cyndispivey.com versus lovinlifeasapastorswife-cyndi.blogspot.com. I am excited about this!!
So I would love to know what you think, please be kind:) I have posted part 1 of my testimony and will be putting it on my About Me page. My testimony is why I named my blog Walking in His Grace and you can find it here.