A Great Way To Organize Your Scarves!

Good morning!

Yesterday I told ya’ll that I was going to be doing some organizing around my house this weekend. Well, I couldn’t wait to show you what I found to hang all my scarves on! You might already have one of these but if not I would highly recommend getting one.

I think most of you know that I love scarves (you can see my three favorite ways that I tie them here) and as you can imagine I have a lot of them and I’m always looking for a good way to store them.

Last week I was shopping at Bed Bath & Beyond with my coupons in hand (you do know even if their coupons have expired they will still let you use them, right? Don’t ever throw a Bed Bath & Beyond coupon away! They even use coupons from buybuy Baby).

Anyway, I ran across this hanger for belts and I thought I could use it. It was only $7.99 and I had a 20% off coupon.

I wasn’t sure I would be hanging my belts on it and when I got home I realized my scarves were all over my closet so I tried them first and I love it! This works perfect but I’m going to need one more.

I’m definitely going to head back to Bed Bath & Beyond to purchase another one. I may need an intervention for buying too many scarves! :-)

So what do you think? Do you have a great way to store your scarves?

Linking to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

• At 2012.01.14 10:03, Laryssa @Heaven In The Home said:

I use a man’s tie rack. It works really well.

• At 2012.01.14 16:51, cyndi spivey said:

I’m sure that would work too! Thanks for stopping Laryssa!

• At 2012.01.14 10:04, Lisa said:

That’s a cute idea Cyndi. I roll my scarves and store them in pretty baskets on the shelves in my closet. They stay organized and it’s easy to find just the right scarf.

• At 2012.01.14 16:52, cyndi spivey said:

That’s a good idea, I just don’t have that much room in our closet! It’s a walk in but I think it could be better organized.
        Have a great weekend Lisa!

• At 2012.01.14 10:52, Deb Martell said:

Or, I’m wondering if you could use a regular hanger and attach those clip open and close ring things??

• At 2012.01.14 16:53, cyndi spivey said:

You could use that Deb but the close rings would slide on the hanger. The way this is made the round rings can’t slide. It works great!!

• At 2012.01.14 13:06, Angela said:

Great idea. I recently bought shower curtain hooks from the Dollar Store thinking they would work, but they slide all over the hanger, even after I tried to clip each on in place with a binder clip. What started out as an inexpensive easy idea, turned into more than a couple bucks and didn’t work. This is exactly what I need. Thanks for sharing. Will be heading out as soon as I score a coupon.

• At 2012.01.14 16:54, cyndi spivey said:

Yep! I can see that that would not work as well. This is perfect and I’m so mad at myself for not finding this sooner!!
            Have a great weekend!

• At 2012.01.14 15:42, anita said:

Great Idea!!!

• At 2012.01.14 16:55, cyndi spivey said:

Thanks Anita and thanks for stopping by my blog!
              Have a great weekend!

• At 2012.01.14 18:48, Darby Hawley said:

This is a great idea! I’ve thought about doing this but was concerned that I would get a crease in the half-way mark where the scarf hung. Since you have had yours hanging have to noticed that crease in your scarves?

• At 2012.01.14 22:35, Kelli said:

Oh. my. word. What a great idea. I recently started adding more scarves to my wardrobe and storing them is definately a problem. Can’t wait to get my hands on one of those. Thanks for sharing.

• At 2012.01.14 22:50, Debbie Dunbar said:

Love that idea! I need one! I will be watching for a coupon and heading there to get me one, too.

Debbie

• At 2012.01.14 23:33, Becky@OrganizingMadeFun said:

There are a lot of great ideas for scarves on Pinterest, too! I have no virtually no scarves, BUT I am always happy to see someone organize!

Becky B.
                    Organizing Made Fun

• At 2012.01.16 09:40, Let's Talk Hair Products! said:

[...] weekend was great! I did some nesting and organizing around my house and I found a wonderful way to store all my scarves. I’m always looking for new ways to organize aren’t [...]

• At 2012.01.19 12:49, Karen said:

what a great idea ~ I’ve been looking for a way to organize them on pinterest. Thanks for sharing!

• [...] morning! Today I’m sharing 3 easy ways to tie a scarf. You know, I love wearing scarves and I’ve been wearing these three ways a lot over the last [...]

• [...] Scarves are also a great accessory to add to your basic wardrobe. [...]