I’m so glad you stopped by today. Many of you stop by here every day.
I know you by your first name because when you leave a comment it pops up in my email.
I smile because I feel like I know you.
Well, I don’t know you in real life, but I do know you through this crazy thing called a computer.
Many of you stop by but don’t ever leave a comment, and that’s perfectly fine!
But truthfully, I’d love to know a little bit about each of you.
If I could, I’d invite you over for coffee (or tea if you’d prefer), we’d have a scrumptious
dessert ( chocolate, of course) and sit and talk for hours. Wouldn’t that be fun?!
I’d ask you what you’re passionate about, are you married, or single?
Do you have children, grandchildren?
Have you, like me, lost someone you love?
What’s your favorite food? I could go on and on~~~~.
Today I’m going to share some things about myself and if you would like,
I’d love for you leave a comment and say “Hi”.
If you want, you could even tell me something about yourself.
- I’ve mentioned this briefly here on my blog, but I’m a Dental Hygienist by profession. I graduated from Western Kentucky University in 1988 and I’ve been practicing part-time for most of those 20 some years. Right now, I’m working two days a week!
- I’m passionate about growing closer to Christ! I’m a mess without him and I’m determined to know Him better.
- I love to belly laugh and I do it a lot. Ask my family, they’ll tell you when we’re together I usually laugh until I cry!
- I’m addicted to coffee and chocolate. I can’t think in the morning before my first cup of coffee. I know I should eat something healthy for breakfast but I prefer chocolate and I so I’m always looking for a breakfast food that’s healthy and chocolate! Haha!
- I’m the “first born” child and I fit the part perfectly. I can be controlling, bossy, and I tend to have high expectations. My motto, “He’s still working on me, to make me what I need to be.” Thank goodness for grace!
- I love kids! I love their excitement for life. I love their honesty and they always make me laugh!
- I want to exercise. If you asked me, I’d say I do, but I’m not sure 15 minutes a week on the treadmill actually counts. I wake up everyday saying I’m going to do better!
Well, that’s a little bit about me, I’d love to hear from you!
If you have time leave me a comment and let me know you’ve stopped by.