What I Wore Wednesday

Good morning and happy hump day!

I don’t know if you can tell but I’m changing things around a little bit

here on my blog.

I’m having a few technical problems and I’m hoping they’ll be fixed soon.

If you want to leave a comment on this post click the title and

the comment box will appear.

Yeah, it’s not supposed to be that way but right now it’s the

way it’s working. Ugh!

Well, last week I was all about color and this week not so much!

I don’t know what happened to me, but hopefully I’ll get

back to color next week.

I love wearing summer dresses. They’re so comfy and cool.

Blue dress: Target~$24.99~Summer 2012

Sandals: Kohl’s~Summer 2011

I added this short gray sweater on Sunday morning because I freeze at church.

This was my run errands day. Ironically I wore the same earrings and shoes

with this outfit. I told you I was a little blah this week!

T-shirt: Target~Summer 2012

Jean capris: TJ Maxx~I’ve had these for several years.

Since what I’m wearing seemed a little boring, I thought some of you might

want to see what Colt Allen is wearing these days. He’s loving his comfy one

piece outfits and crock shoes. I personally think he looks stunning!

He also thinks he’s super big now because he can pull up! Oh boy!!

Thank you sweet friends for stopping by!

Linking to:

pleated poppy

Beauty For the Heart~~I love this line out of my devotional book I read

this morning, “Let yourself become a reservoir of the Spirit’s fruit.”

That’s what I’m praying today, that I would be filled with the fruit of the spirit.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance,

kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.

Galatians 5:22

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

• At 2012.06.13 09:05, the domestic fringe said:

Love that dress! Baby is a beauty too. :-)
    ~FringeGirl

• At 2012.06.13 09:46, mandy @ this girl's life said:

You are so cute! I love the Target dress…they have so many great dresses at that place. I actually have two chambray Target dresses that I wear all the time. :) And Colt is a cutie! :)

• At 2012.06.13 12:26, Jessie @ Dream and Differ said:

I don’t think your outfits were boring at all~ quite the contrary, you look darling in both pictures! And that baby; he is rocking that onsie!

• At 2012.06.13 16:31, lynne said:

I love the chambray dress and have been looking for one all summer. I will need to head over to Target and
        see if I can get lucky. I love dresses for the summer too and would love to take some sewing lessons and learn to
        make some simple little shift dresses for summer. They are perfect with sandals.

• At 2012.06.13 22:06, Cyndi Spivey said:

Thanks Lynne! I wish I could sew some dresses too. I have the machine, I just need to use it!

• At 2012.06.13 22:12, Ashley said:

You are adorable. Love these outfits….definitely something I wear all the time!

• At 2012.06.14 07:14, Cyndi Spivey said:

Thanks Ashley! Have a great day!!

• At 2012.06.14 16:39, Joy said:

I love the dress Cyndi… you look soo cute, as always!!!! :)

• At 2012.06.17 23:45, Stacy said:

I am making changes to my blog too and I hate it!!! I can’t stand the “in between” stage of now and what I want it to be….Makes me less motivated to post….Ugh….Anyways, I have seen you here and there on WIWW from The Pleated Poppy and just had to tell you that you are absolutely darling :)

• At 2012.06.27 12:48, What I Wore~Target Dress said:

[...] it’s true, I love shopping at Target. They have great prices and cute fashion. Perfect [...]

• At 2014.04.01 13:20, alpha cut perfect choice hd reviews said:

I am really grateful to the oner of this website who
                  has shared this fantastic post at here.