What I Wore and A-Thread Winner!

Happy Wednesday! It’s What I Wore and the weather is getting cooler. It’s the between season and I’m never sure what to wear.

I ran some errands in this casual outfit. I mixed patterns with a striped shirt and a polka dot scarf.

Striped shirt-Target

Scarf-Walmart

Capris-Land’s End

Sandals-Kohl’s

Dress-Kohl’s

Neutral Wedge heels-Payless Shoe Source {just purchased these.}

White blouse-francesca’s

Black ankle pants-Target

Animal Print flats-Target

It’s always hard this time of the year because its cool in the mornings and evenings, but warms up during the day. I’m not complaining though because cold weather will be here soon!

Do you follow me on PINTEREST? You can see all thing I love.  Also, chat with me on my FACEBOOK page, it’s a great way to connect with me and ask me any questions you might have. If you want to see pictures of my day to day stuff, follow me on INSTAGRAM!

Linking to:
pleated poppy

Now for the winner of the “All Hail the Green Necklace”!

a Rafflecopter giveaway
Yay! Denise!! I’ll be contacting you by email!

Beauty For the Heart~~A quote from my devotion this morning, “Look forward to an eternity of strife-free living, reserved for you in heaven.” Doesn’t that sound wonderful?

1 John 2:17The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

• At 2012.09.19 08:53, Andrea said:

Jesus Calling~I saw that quote in my devotional time too. For me, that’s a challenge to set my mind “on strife free living” in Heaven. It’s hard to even fathom such a wonderful thing…and for all eternity! Sometimes life just clouds our thoughts. How long, Lord, how long?

Cute outfits, Cyndi!

Andrea

• At 2012.09.19 09:43, Cyndi Spivey said:

It’s a challenge for me too! That line just stood out, strife-free. It’s hard to imagine.

• At 2012.09.19 10:05, Tonya @ Love of Family & Home said:

Super cute outfits this week lady!! LOVE that black dress!! Also loving that last outfit!! Gotta get me some of those flats from Target!!

• At 2012.09.19 11:01, Denise Z said:

NO WAY!!! I can’t believe I won!!! Thanks, so much!
        I’m loving the outfits you’ve been posting (bought those leopard flats last year at Kohl’s and LOVE them!)–I’m a “little bit” older than you, and find that the items you wear–or a version of them–work well for me, too. I appreciate REAL fashion that’s affordable and age-appropriate, so PLEASE keep posting “What I Wore!”

• At 2012.09.19 11:09, Cyndi Spivey said:

I’m so excited for you Denise! Thanks for your encouragement, I feel silly posting pictures of my outfit. :)
          Can you email me your address, A-thread will send you your necklace, cyndispivey(at)gmail(dot)com.
          Thanks and have a great day!

• At 2012.09.19 11:28, Joy said:

You look fabulous in every picture, Cyndi!!! Love the dress esp. and the striped grey shirt :) Thx for the precious verse too!! I read Jesus Calling too…. have a fabulous day :)

• At 2012.09.19 16:20, Sheena @ A Girl's Guide To Retail Therapy said:

Love those outfits! Layering is my favorite part about fall!

Dropping in from WIWW!

Sheena @ A Girl’s Guide to Retail Therapy

• At 2012.09.19 23:09, Jill C. said:

I love the striped top and dotted scarf together–so cute!

• At 2012.09.28 19:41, Jill K said:

I found the shoes at Target and I love them. :) I looked for your shirt from target but they didn’t have it. :(