Happy Saturday! I’m having so much fun with this series and from all the positive comments and emails, I think ya’ll are enjoying it too. Today I’m sharing the Top 25 Clothes That Just Gotta Go according to Charla Krupp, in her book How Not To Look Old.
Of course, these are her opinions and if you want to wear any of these, feel free. I’m just sharing them with you. Charla says, “they date you and make you look old lady.”
Here’s her list:
1. Holiday Sweaters with bells and appliques (in my opinion, a teacher might get away with wearing one of these.)
2. Granny/mommy necklaces that tell how many grandchildren/children you have.
3. Souvenir T-shirts
4. T-shirts with meant-to-be-funny sayings
6. Acid-washed jeans
7. Ripped jeans
8. Shoulder pads
9. Flannel shirts
11. Photo handbags (no matter how cute the kids or grandkids!)
12. Flesh-colored hose
13. Penny loafers
14. Oversized blazers
15. Mommy robes (ouch I may have a mommy robe!)
16. Thin-gold-chain necklaces
17. Elastic-waist pants
18. Granny undies
19. Baggy sweats
20. Bearlike, full-length fur coats
21. Short shorts
22. Cargo pants
23. Stockings iwth reinforced toes
24. Three-piece suits with vests
Okay, there you have it! What do you think about this list?
I’m so glad you stopped by! I enjoy hearing from all of you. If you’d like to chat, you can follow me on facebook, I also love to add things to my pinterest boards and if you’d like to follow some of my pictures throughout the day, you can follow me on Instagram.
Beauty For the Heart~~Ladies, I’m so thankful for grace!
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9
*If you order How Not To Look Old from my Amazon store, I get a small percentage of the profit.