We need to build our wardrobe with some classic essentials. If you can invest in quality pieces they’ll last a long time.
First, let me say, I don’t have all of these wardrobe essentials but I’m working on adding them because they are classic pieces that will stand the test of time.
I loved one of the comments left on The 25 Clothes That Just Gotta Go. She asked if these 25 clothes gotta go, then what do we need? Here’s the answer:
- Black and white cardigans
- Black and white turtlenecks (If you have a short neck, you can wear a mock turtleneck.)
- V-neck sweaters in colors
- Fitted black leather jacket
- Fitted winter and summer jackets
- T-shirts in black, white and cream
- Camisoles in black, white, and cream
- Crisp, white, ruffled blouse
- Black straight skirt
- Tailored trousers in black, brown, beige, and gray
- Black dresses for winter and summer
- Dark denim jeans
- Fitted trench coat
What do you think about this list? Are you trying to add these essential pieces to your wardrobe?
I love hearing from ya’ll and I’m so glad you’re enjoying my 31 day series. I love to chat on facebook, you can follow me on facebook here, I also love to add things to my pinterest boards and if you’d like to follow some of my pictures throughout the day, you can follow me on Instagram.
**If you’ve missed any of my posts in this series or want to start from the beginning you can go here!
Beauty For the Heart~~I love the fact that Jesus doesn’t look at our outward appearances but looks right into our heart. That’s why I love this verse, ”God, create a clean heart for me and renew a steadfast spirit within me.” Psalm 51:10 This is my prayer for today!
Have a blessed day!