Yesterday I shared 10 things you can do in the next 10 minutes to take 10 years off. Today, I’m going to share 10 things you can do for less than $100 to take 10 years off from the book, How Not To Look Old.
1. Slim down with shapewear. Shapewear can cover bumps and bulges. Today’s shapewear is better than ever!
2. Boost your bust with the right bra.
3. Slough off old skin with a microdermabrasion kit. I love this one from Mary Kay.
4. Switch from powder to cream blush.
5. Cut some bangs.
6. Polish your toes–black, burgundy, whatever.
7. Pick up a hip accessory. A cute purse, or shoes.
8. Spring for “Body Bling.” Such as a statement necklace, an eye catching ring etc.
9. Whiten your teeth.
10. Have a tailor shorten (and narrow) your skirts.
This summarizes the things we’ve been talking about over the past 30 days. Some of you have already shared with me that you’ve added bangs to your look.
Have you tried anything else on this list? How do you stack up?
**If you’ve missed any of my posts in this series or want to start from the beginning you can go here!
Beauty For the Heart~~Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take. Proverbs 3:5-6
**Disclosure: Actions you take from some of the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for cyndispivey.com.Pin It