I told myself I wouldn’t do it. I would never mention the “M” word on my blog. It’s personal, private, and although I know many women my age struggle with it, I didn’t want to discuss it here. (Be sure to read the end of my post to enter a Sweepstakes for a $100 Visa gift card!)
Well, I’ve changed my mind. Women can do that, right? I’m going to talk about menopause!
You probably remember having a 1st talk that explained your changing body as you were approaching puberty. But as we approach menopause, we’re hesitant to discuss this very normal life stage. I think we just don’t want to admit we’re getting older!
Thankfully, Poise has started The 2nd Talk campaign–to help make this life stage better for all women by giving them the confidence to talk about menopause in a whole new way and to better prepare them for this time in their lives.
If you’re over 40 you could be experiencing menopause symptoms. I know I’ve definitely experienced some menopausal symptoms: hot flashes, trouble sleeping, and mood swings (so my husband says!). If you’ve noticed some changes, you’ll be glad to know that Poise offers a unique line of daily products specifically designed for women who are going through this stage of life. I’m thankful there are products out there to make this transition easier. Here are some of the products they offer:
- Roll-On Cooling Gel helps you feel comfortable and refreshed. Squeeze the tube and gently roll the cooling gel on wrists, chest or neck for a cooling sensation that lasts up to 10 minutes.
- Body Cooling Towelettes offer instant cooling and refreshment. Gently wipe the towelette on wrists, chest or neck to feel cool and comfortable. Featuring a portable, re-sealable package, these towelettes are easy to use anywhere you go.
- Feminine Wash provides daily freshness. Glycerin and paraben free, this gentle wash will help you feel clean and confident.
I tried the Roll-On Cooling Gel and it felt amazing! I rubbed it on my neck and chest. It’s refreshing and has a wonderful cooling sensation.
Have you noticed any changes? How are you approaching life’s changes confidently?
Now for the Sweepstakes
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods: (If you leave a comment, you’re automatically entered in the sweepstakes. You can do one more method for a second entry.)
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion–including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”–and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. You have 120 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here. This sweepstakes runs from 1/22/13 to 2/19/13. Be sure to visit the Poise brand page on BlogHer.com, where you can read other bloggersí reviews and find more chances to win!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed day!