Red + Love = Valentine’s Day

Happy Friday! What better way to end the week than popping in some red for Valentine’s Day. I’m trying to figure out what I’m going to wear on my date night with my husband.

Valentines day

Polka dot blouse-TJ Maxx
Skinny Jeans-TJ Maxx
Red Heels-I don’t remember where I got these.

Valentines day 6

Polka dot collared blouse-Macy’s (Ellen Tracy)
Red Cardigan-Land’s End
Skinny Jeans-TJ Maxx
Nude Heels-JC Penney

Valentines day 7

White collared blouse-Banana Republic
White tank top-SNUG camisole
Jean Trousers-JC Penney
Red Necklace-Fransesca’s
Gold Bracelet-JC Penney
Nude Heels-JC Penney

Do you wear red for Valentine’s Day? Which one do you think I should wear?

Beauty For the Heart~~For God so loved the world that he gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him, shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

Have a blessed weekend!

• At 2013.02.08 11:41, JULIE KINCAID said:

I love the red heels in your first outfit! Great for a Valentine’s date!

• At 2013.02.08 11:51, Sandra Sponer said:

I love the white blouse and jean trousers with the red necklace, but I think I would add the red heels with that outfit just because I love the red heels. I love red!! You look great in all of the outfits. You need to have your husband take you on three dates so you can wear them all. :)

• At 2013.02.08 11:51, Mandy Rose said:

Rocking those red heels! LOVE!

• At 2013.02.08 11:53, Joy said:

Man! I don’t know which one to pick! Love them all :) Yes, I think I’ll wear red too, for Valentines’ Day. Just bought some verry nice red heels, but we have snow, so I won’t wear them :) Our firstborn was born on Valentines so we’ve had a lil’ boy’s bday party for 5 yrs…. but this year. we’re having his party on the Sat. (because of family coming), so my husband & I get to go on a date for Valentines’. SO excited! Have a blessed day, Cyndi… :)

• At 2013.02.08 11:53, Joy said:

* Should say …. but NOT this year! Sorry!

• At 2013.02.08 14:16, Lisa said:

Love the red heels too!! You look great in all the outfits but I would change the nude heels to black with both outfits. Any outfit you choose will be wonderful!!

• At 2013.02.08 14:21, Jeanine said:

Love all of them but my favorite is the first one. I also love the red heels. They really make your outfit. I love those skinny jeans. I love that you are already thinking about what you will wear for your date night. I am going to have to start thinking!

• At 2013.02.08 14:22, Chrissy said:

I love them all but the second one with the red sweater is my fave! You look really slim and sexy in that one. Perfect date night attire!

• At 2013.02.08 14:28, Gina said:

Hi Cyndi.

Definitely wear the first outfit with the red heels for your date. You look amazing!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend.

• At 2013.02.08 14:34, Pam A. said:

First oufit is awesome!!

• At 2013.02.08 14:51, Tonya @ Love of Family & Home said:

I vote the first outfit!! Loving that polka dot blouse paired with those red heels!! So cute!

• At 2013.02.08 15:03, Michelle said:

Love the first outfit and the outfit with the white blouse but I would wear the red heels instead of the nude ones, have a great night out.

• At 2013.02.08 15:04, Karen Hall said:

My favorite outfit is the second pic, but I LOVE the red heels in the first pic! What brand are they? Maybe I can find them on Amazon:)

• At 2013.02.08 15:25, Joyce said:

Love the first outfit and your spiritual, fashion blog!

Question about your necklaces from Francesca’s – did you buy them in their retail store or online? Thanks in advance for your response!

• At 2013.02.08 15:28, Michelle said:

They all look fabulous but I like the one with the red sweater. Those skinny jeans look GREAT on you!

• At 2013.02.08 16:59, Traci (@beneathmyheart) said:

I like the first one! Love those sexy heels. :)

• At 2013.02.08 17:06, Debbie Vogel said:

Love the 1st outfit!!!

• At 2013.02.08 19:02, Sheila Shapley said:

Love the skinny jeans and the shoes of #1 and the blouse, tank top and gold blacelet of #3.

• At 2013.02.08 20:40, Judith Hall said:

Cyndi, I think you look adorable in the red cardi, skinny jeans, dotted blouse and nude heels. I think nude heels make skinny jeans looks so great! All of the outfits are really cute, but the red cardi outfit makes you look like someone’s Valentine! I don’t wear red on Valentines Day. I bought a red sweater many years ago that I loved and my cousin says to me, “Judy, red is NOT your color!” She lives really far away and I guess I’m pretty glad she does. But you know, sometimes that’s all it takes is one negative comment and forever it is etched in your mind. Happy, Blessed Weekend!

• At 2013.02.09 01:59, Ruxxi said:

Definetely no. 2, makes you look slim and adorable. No.3 makes you look alot older and not polished. Must be something about the fact that the clothes hang loosely. :)

• At 2013.02.09 08:48, Heidi @ Decor & More said:

They’re all great, Cyndi, but I love the sass of the first one. :) And us 40-somethings could use a little sass on V Day!
                                          xo Heidi

• At 2013.02.09 08:49, Leanne said:

I LOVE the outfit with the red heels! so cute!!

• At 2013.02.09 10:15, Suzanne said:

I say #1 because it just seems more “special” to me! Maybe because the other two look more like what you wear on a day-to-day basis. Have a nice time in whatever outfit you choose!

• At 2013.02.09 15:47, Allison said:

The second outfit, but wear the red heels from the first outfit with it.

• At 2013.02.09 15:51, Loy said:

Red cardigan outfit… Love!

• At 2013.02.09 17:37, Charity said:

Hot date with the hubby – gotta go with # 1. Those shoes are va-va-voom! :) All the outfits are cute and I am so impressed that you own and wear heels. If it’s not a wedge, I don’t even attempt it.

• At 2013.02.09 19:32, Gail said:

All are cute, but I vote for the first one. Most husbands would choose the hot red heels!

• At 2013.02.10 01:02, Christine said:

Like the nude heels, looking for a pair for myself, but LOVE the red heels!

• At 2013.02.10 14:26, jodi said:

First one – heels are super cute