Red + Love = Valentine’s Day

Happy Friday! What better way to end the week than popping in some red for Valentine’s Day. I’m trying to figure out what I’m going to wear on my date night with my husband.

Valentines day

Polka dot blouse-TJ Maxx
Skinny Jeans-TJ Maxx
Red Heels-I don’t remember where I got these.

Valentines day 6

Polka dot collared blouse-Macy’s (Ellen Tracy)
Red Cardigan-Land’s End
Skinny Jeans-TJ Maxx
Nude Heels-JC Penney

Valentines day 7

White collared blouse-Banana Republic
White tank top-SNUG camisole
Jean Trousers-JC Penney
Red Necklace-Fransesca’s
Gold Bracelet-JC Penney
Nude Heels-JC Penney

Do you wear red for Valentine’s Day? Which one do you think I should wear?

Beauty For the Heart~~For God so loved the world that he gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him, shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

Have a blessed weekend!

Comments

1. Hey Joyce!
    I go to Francesca’s in our mall but I they’re online too!
    Have a great week!

2. First one – heels are super cute

3. Like the nude heels, looking for a pair for myself, but LOVE the red heels!

4. All are cute, but I vote for the first one. Most husbands would choose the hot red heels!

5. Hot date with the hubby – gotta go with # 1. Those shoes are va-va-voom! :) All the outfits are cute and I am so impressed that you own and wear heels. If it’s not a wedge, I don’t even attempt it.

6. Red cardigan outfit… Love!

7. The second outfit, but wear the red heels from the first outfit with it.

8. I say #1 because it just seems more “special” to me! Maybe because the other two look more like what you wear on a day-to-day basis. Have a nice time in whatever outfit you choose!

9. I LOVE the outfit with the red heels! so cute!!

10. They’re all great, Cyndi, but I love the sass of the first one. :) And us 40-somethings could use a little sass on V Day!
    xo Heidi

11. Definetely no. 2, makes you look slim and adorable. No.3 makes you look alot older and not polished. Must be something about the fact that the clothes hang loosely. :)

12. Judith Hall says:

Cyndi, I think you look adorable in the red cardi, skinny jeans, dotted blouse and nude heels. I think nude heels make skinny jeans looks so great! All of the outfits are really cute, but the red cardi outfit makes you look like someone’s Valentine! I don’t wear red on Valentines Day. I bought a red sweater many years ago that I loved and my cousin says to me, “Judy, red is NOT your color!” She lives really far away and I guess I’m pretty glad she does. But you know, sometimes that’s all it takes is one negative comment and forever it is etched in your mind. Happy, Blessed Weekend!

13. Sheila Shapley says:

Love the skinny jeans and the shoes of #1 and the blouse, tank top and gold blacelet of #3.

14. Debbie Vogel says:

Love the 1st outfit!!!

15. I like the first one! Love those sexy heels. :)

16. They all look fabulous but I like the one with the red sweater. Those skinny jeans look GREAT on you!

17. Love the first outfit and your spiritual, fashion blog!

Question about your necklaces from Francesca’s – did you buy them in their retail store or online? Thanks in advance for your response!

18. Karen Hall says:

My favorite outfit is the second pic, but I LOVE the red heels in the first pic! What brand are they? Maybe I can find them on Amazon:)

19. Love the first outfit and the outfit with the white blouse but I would wear the red heels instead of the nude ones, have a great night out.

20. I vote the first outfit!! Loving that polka dot blouse paired with those red heels!! So cute!

21. First oufit is awesome!!

22. Hi Cyndi.

Definitely wear the first outfit with the red heels for your date. You look amazing!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend.

23. I love them all but the second one with the red sweater is my fave! You look really slim and sexy in that one. Perfect date night attire!

24. Love all of them but my favorite is the first one. I also love the red heels. They really make your outfit. I love those skinny jeans. I love that you are already thinking about what you will wear for your date night. I am going to have to start thinking!

25. Love the red heels too!! You look great in all the outfits but I would change the nude heels to black with both outfits. Any outfit you choose will be wonderful!!

26. * Should say …. but NOT this year! Sorry!

27. Man! I don’t know which one to pick! Love them all :) Yes, I think I’ll wear red too, for Valentines’ Day. Just bought some verry nice red heels, but we have snow, so I won’t wear them :) Our firstborn was born on Valentines so we’ve had a lil’ boy’s bday party for 5 yrs…. but this year. we’re having his party on the Sat. (because of family coming), so my husband & I get to go on a date for Valentines’. SO excited! Have a blessed day, Cyndi… :)

28. Rocking those red heels! LOVE!

29. Sandra Sponer says:

I love the white blouse and jean trousers with the red necklace, but I think I would add the red heels with that outfit just because I love the red heels. I love red!! You look great in all of the outfits. You need to have your husband take you on three dates so you can wear them all. :)

30. JULIE KINCAID says:

I love the red heels in your first outfit! Great for a Valentine’s date!