What I Wore-My Style

Happy Hump Day! It’s What I Wore-My Style. I’m sharing 3 outfits. One I wore to run errands, one I wore to church and the last one I wore to a wedding shower.

This is the outfit I ran errands in around town. It’s casual and comfortable.

What I Wore-My Style

Top-Tulle, StitchFix
Ankle jeans-TJ Maxx
Nude flip flops-Francesca’s
Earrings-Francesca’s

I wore this dress to church. This is a fun dress and I like the 3/4 length sleeve. Perfect for church, because I freeze!

What I Wore-My Style

Earrings-Francesca’s
Wrap style dress-maxandcleo, Stitchfix
Wedge heels-Marshall’s, BCBGeneration. I love this brand of shoes! These wedge heels are sooo comfortable!

I wore this outfit to a wedding shower. It was a hot day and the sleeveless top felt great.

IMG_8408
Top-ella moss, StitchFix
White jeans-The Limited
Wedge heels-Kohl’s

Are you enjoying summer? Can you believe next week is 4th of July?

Beauty For the Heart~~“Lack of prayer translates into lack of peace no matter how knowledgeable we are about the Bible.” -Jim Cymbala. Let’s spend some time in prayer today!

Do you follow me on Instagram? I love it share pictures throughout the week. Also my facebook page is a great way to connect with me!

Linking to: The Pleated Poppy, Wardrobe WednesdayVerizon Voices Fashionista Style Hop.

Comments

1. Hi Cyndi! I love all your outfits…every day! You are my daily inspiration, thank you!! I do have a question on shoes. Left me first say, yours are always adorable on you!! My problem is this….I’m 5’9, so I’m not too much into the wedges that look so great on you :) because I feel like “Big Bitd” when I add 2-3 inches to what I already am. What shoes would you suggest for us tall “girls”?

2. Laurie Mallette says:

All of these outfits are aforable.

3. I love that wrap dress, you look so pretty! I would love for you to come link up to my Sunday Style Link Up :)

4. Rondell says:

Love the top with the white jeans and also the earrings, really cute!

5. Kelly Kerns says:

You always look wonderful (even in your outfit to run errands) I would like to know what the brand is of the ankle jeans from TJ Maxx in that picture, please!
    Love your look from top (hair) to bottom!!

6. Thanks Tracey!

7. Thanks Shari!

8. Thanks Lisa!

9. Thanks Brandi! I love Marshall’s for shoes.

10. Thank you Misty!!

11. Thanks Keenna!! I love them!

12. Happy early Birthday!!!

13. Thank you Lori!!

14. This summer I’m doing this study, Meet Jesus. It’s a 13 week bible study on the book of John. You find it here http://quenchbible.com/bible-studies/meet-jesus/
    I posted this on my sister’s blog. :-)

15. You recently shared the name of the bible study you’re doing this summer and I thought I would remember the name (ha). Could you please tell me what it was? Thanks.

16. Looking wonderful!! My favorite is the white jeans and top!

17. Love the quote about prayer!! Your looks this week are so pretty, as usual!!

18. Love all the outfits and wedges … The last one is my favorite :) thx for sharing

19. Brandi F says:

I love all your wedge heels! I’m going to have to make a trip to my local Marshall’s!

20. All three outfits look wonderful on you, but that last one rocks!!! You look awesome in it!

21. Keenna M. says:

Love the wedges from Marshall’s! I am a big fan of wedge heeled shoes and the pop of color on those are great!! :-)

22. Kim Jemmott says:

Great outfits Cyndi ,you inspire me to keep looking great into my 50th bday in 2 months!!!

23. I love each of those outfits!

Trackbacks

1. [...] 4th of July cookouts. We’re getting together with my family tonight. The theme today for What I Wore-My style is “white ankle [...]