31 Days Of Fall Fashion & Beauty Tips

Hi there! Welcome to 31 days of fall fashion & beauty tips!

31 Days of Fall Fashion & Beauty Tips

If you don’t know what this is all about, it’s basically where bloggers blog for 31 days straight during the month of October. Yeah, I know it’s kind of crazy!!

I did this last year and had so much fun, I thought I’d do it again. I might have lost my mind!

We’re going to talk about what’s hot in fashion and beauty. We talk hair, nails, clothes, makeup, and shoes! Oh how I love shoes!

If you need help with your fall wardrobe this is the place to be! Do you need a little makeover for the fall season? Hang around, I’m sure you’ll find some inspiration!

I’m thrilled you’re here! And I’m hoping we can chat some over the next 31 days!

If you’d like to follow me on Pinterest go here.

If you’d like to follow me on Instagram go here.

For Facebook up updates go here.

Let’s do this! We’ll be looking fabulous by the end of the month!

So what do you think? Will you be joining me?

31 Days of Fall Fashion & Beauty Tips 1

Day 18- Building Your Fall Wardrobe {chambray shirt}

Day 19- Building Your Fall Wardrobe {trouser pant}

Day 20- And The Two Became One

Day 21-Building Your Fall Wardrobe {Black Turtleneck}

Day 22-Building Your Fall Wardrobe {Shoes}

Day 23-Fashion Over 40-What I Wore

Day 24-Let’s Add Color To Our Fall Wardrobe!

Day 25-A Cheap Way To Update Your Fall Wardrobe

Day 26-Tie It Together With A Scarf

Day 27-God Is Building Character

Day 28-Hot Handbags for Fall 2013

Day 29-Fashion Trends To Try This Season!

Day 30-Fashion Over 40-What I Wore

Day 31-31 Days of Fall Fashion & Beauty Tips!

• At 2013.09.30 20:07, Amy said:

I’ll be here everyday! Can’t wait to learn & improve myself! :D Thanks Cyndi!!

• At 2013.09.30 20:21, Cyndi said:

Yeah Amy! So glad you’re here!!

• At 2013.09.30 20:18, Daniela said:

Yes, looking forward to it!

• At 2013.09.30 20:21, Cyndi said:

So glad you stopped by Daniela!

• At 2013.09.30 20:33, Debbie Dunbar said:

Looking forward to every day!

• At 2013.09.30 20:39, Cyndi said:

Thanks Debbie!!!

• At 2013.09.30 20:54, Kristen said:

Can’t wait Cyndi!!!!!

• At 2013.09.30 21:11, Cyndi said:

Aww thanks Kristen!! :-)

• At 2013.09.30 20:58, Cassie said:

Please tell me what to wear with a super cute green scarf with white polka dots!!!! It shouldn’t be so hard but I am clueless. Looking forward to this series.

• At 2013.09.30 21:19, Cyndi said:

Oh ok, have you tried navy? I would wear it with a nice navy shirt. Just a thought. Glad you stopped by!

• At 2013.09.30 20:59, Shelley Arnold said:

I’m excited!! Looking forward to it!

• At 2013.09.30 21:19, Cyndi said:

Thanks Shelley!! :-)

• At 2013.09.30 21:02, Nancy said:

I am so looking forward to October with Cyndi. Praying that October brings peace to you.

• At 2013.09.30 21:20, Cyndi said:

Praying for peace too, we are in desperate need of it!! Thank you Nancy.

• At 2013.09.30 21:09, Kendra said:

U can always count on me, Cyndi. Pattern mixing intimidates me…. Look forward to seeing if u will touch on that. :)

• At 2013.09.30 21:22, Cyndi said:

So glad you’re here girl!! :-) Pattern mixing intimidates me a little too. We might need an intervention!

• At 2013.09.30 21:22, Gena said:

Ready……Set……GO! I’ll be here every day! Hope you have a peaceful and blessed month!

• At 2013.09.30 21:30, Petrina said:

Absolutely! Would not miss it!

• At 2013.09.30 22:05, Beth said:

Love this and just can’t wait! I’ve actually put off a haircut just in case you have words of wisdom. :)

• At 2013.09.30 23:04, Paula B said:

I’ve finished reviewing the 31 tips from last year, (they were spot on, thank you!). I’m hoping for some more eye glass tips as I’ll be shopping for new frames shortly.

• At 2013.10.01 06:03, Missy said:

Can’t wait Cyndi! So looking forward to your Fall Fashion & Beauty Tips. Blessings, Missy

• At 2013.10.01 07:30, Shel C said:

Looking forward to all of your tips. Thankful to have found your blog. Blessings to you and yours,
                              Shel

• At 2013.10.01 07:57, Jordan@the2seasons said:

This will be fun!

• At 2013.10.01 10:24, Rae said:

SO excited that you are doing this. I am a 44 year old mama to two littles and need all the help I can get.

• At 2013.10.01 12:12, Jennifer said:

FUN! I’ll be following :)

• At 2013.10.01 14:00, teresa said:

This is what introduced me to your blog last year. @as it that long ago? Whew! Anyway, I’ve been following you everydayever since.

• At 2013.10.01 15:24, Leona said:

Thanks for loving beauty and sharing your enthusiasm! I’ll be following and trying new things!

• At 2013.10.01 16:33, Lee said:

Found your blog by clicking on a link through another blog I read. This is a great challenge and I have decided to take it on for myself! Should be interesting, can’t wait to see what you post. Oh and I started following you on instagram!
                                          xoxo
                                          Lee
                                          everydayfashiononbudget.blogspot.com

• At 2013.10.01 19:33, Amanda said:

I’m looking forward to the fun!! I’m so glad I found you when I googled “how to wear white pants” this past summer. You have been a blessing to me.

• At 2013.10.07 22:06, Christina @ The Frugal Homemaker said:

Enjoying your series, Cyndi! Having to catch up as I am crazy busy writing my 31 days series too, but I am following along. :) And I shared it on facebook tonight too :)

• […] And if you are looking for some more fall fashion tips, you have to go check out Cyndi’s blog – Walking in His Grace!  I am loving her fashion tips and really enjoying her 31 days series called 31 days of Fall Fashion & Beauty Tips. […]

• At 2013.10.21 05:42, Trine @ Creative Pink Butterfly said:

Hey! I just thought Id let you know that day 5 linkes to Beauty on the instide..