Fashion Over 40-What I Wore

Happy Wednesday! Today is my What I Wore day. Our temperatures have been mild so I haven’t had to start bundling up yet. I’m fine with that, cold weather is not my friend.

I love polka dots and this blouse has tiny white ones. It’s perfect to wear on a mild fall day.

Blue top with jeans

Polka dot blouse-Stitch Fix/Skinny jeans-Macy’s, INC/Gold tip shoes-Zappo’s

I wore this to church on Sunday. I showed you three ways to style a pencil skirt and white blouse earlier in the week.

leopard print shrug

Leopard print shrug-Banana Republic/White blouse-TJ Maxx/ Black Pencil Skirt/Marshall’s/Black riding boots-Target

I had lunch with some of my family at Shakertown and wore this outfit. It was a perfect fall day!

striped-cardigan

Striped cardigan-Stitch Fix/Navy blue tank-Target/Boot cut jeans-Stitch Fix/Wedge heel-Payless Shoe Source

It was pretty cool one day so a sweater was a must and of course I added a scarf. You can’t tell in this picture but my pants are hunter green.

off white sweater
Off white sweater-Kohl’s/Leopard print scarf-Walmart/Bootcut pant-Stitch Fix/Brown riding boots-Amazon

Are you enjoying the fall weather? Don’t you love fall and winter clothes?

Beauty For the Heart~~I love this quote. I want to be a different kind of woman!

a christian woman

Linking to The Pleated Poppy

• At 2013.11.06 07:32, Krista said:

Hi Cyndi! All of your outfits are adorable as always…. but your quote is the BEST! Thank you!! Blessings Krista

• At 2013.11.06 08:24, Versatile Style by Tracey said:

Great Outfits for Fall. We are having such unusual highs and lows going from the 50′s to 75 this week. I literally step outside each day to get a feel for what to put on. Some days the winds are higher and you just can’t go by the temps.

• At 2013.11.06 10:57, Kendra said:

Love the outfits…. Esp the polka dot blouse! And that vs is a great reminder— thank you Cyndi! :) yes I love winter clothing…. I just tend to wear too much black! Have a fabulous day!

• At 2013.11.06 11:08, Felicia said:

Love the quote too! I shared it on my Facebook page this morning and sent all of my peeps over here. I hope they come! Can you tell me how you keep your gold toe shoes scuff free? :-( I have a large scuff on mine and it isn’t pretty.

• At 2013.11.06 13:29, Linda R said:

I wonder if a gold paint pen would work?

• At 2013.11.06 12:57, Amy said:

I just love that striped cardigan and belt!

• At 2013.11.07 00:27, Belynda said:

I love the striped cardigan. Where can it be purchased?

• At 2013.11.06 14:37, Heidi @ Decor & More said:

Lovely! Every single one!
              xo heidi

• At 2013.11.06 14:55, Lisa said:

Live the striped cardigan with the belt. All the outfits are great! Love the Elisabeth Elliot quote too!! Thx Cyndi

• At 2013.11.06 15:52, Gina Samia said:

Hi Cyndi.

You look beautiful in all of your outfits. :)

I love sweaters, jeans and boots. If you are still subscribing to Stitch Fix, please share more of your fixes with us. I love seeing those and seeing the clothes on someone as opposed to the picture they attach.

Have a great rest of your week.

• At 2013.11.06 17:43, Lori Jacobs said:

Hi Cyndi – You look beautiful as always with the most vibrant smile and adorable outfits! Thank you for the amazing quote!
                    Lori

• At 2013.11.06 18:36, Amy said:

Ohmygoodness! I love every outfit you’ve shown here! Funny, today I’m dresed very similar to your 1st outfit! ;) I also have that same animal print scar from WalMart-just bought it & have it set out for tomorow with a sweater alot like your beige one too! Your rubbing off on me Cyndi! LOL

• At 2013.11.06 18:39, Amy said:

**SCARF! Also, it’s been a bit chilly here so the sweaters are gonna get good use soon. Brr!!

• At 2013.11.07 11:04, Debbie Dunbar said:

I love that striped cardigan! Great outfits as usual.

• At 2013.11.08 21:04, Janet said:

The striped cardigan looks so nice on you! Enjoying your blog.

• At 2013.11.09 21:16, Seeker said:

Love all the outfits!!!
                              I found you trough The Pleated Poppy-
                              I’m also hosting a Linky, feel free to drop by and link, if you feel like it.
                              xoxo