Fashion Over 40-What I Wore

Happy Wednesday friends!! Today I’m sharing some fashion over 40 with you. I actually snapped four pictures this week. I was very proud of myself.

I wanted to add a really warm cardigan to my wardrobe and I recently found this one at TJ Maxx. It’s great for cold winter days.

Fashion Over 40-What I Wore

Tan cardigan-TJ Maxx/White long sleeve shirt-Kohl’s/Pink & tan scarf-Kohl’s/Bootcut jeans-Stitch Fix/Brown boots-Amazon

I wore this dress to church on Sunday. It was my daughter’s dress and she passed it down to me.

Fashion Over 40-What I Wore

Black and white dress-Not sure/Black tights-TJ Maxx/Black boots-TJ Maxx(Nine West)

Fashion Over 40-What I Wore

Jean jacket-Gap/Scar-Target(last year)/Black long sleeve shirt-Marshall’s/Brown skinny pants-Marshall’s/Black flats-Target(similar here)

I love these bootcut jeans from Stitch Fix but they are so long. I’m going to have to wear them with a higher heel.

Fashion Over 40-What I Wore

Striped cardigan-Stitch Fix/Black collared blouse-Banana Republic/Bootcut jeans-Stitch Fix/Black wedge booties-similar here.

Are you all ready for Christmas? I still have some shopping to do!

Beauty For the Heart~~1 Peter 1:3-5 (The Message), What a God we have! And how fortunate we are to have him, this Father of our Master Jesus! Because Jesus was raised from the dead, we’ve been given a brand-new life and have everything to live for, including a future in heaven—and the future starts now! God is keeping careful watch over us and the future.

Linking to The Pleated Poppy. **There are affiliate links in this post.

• At 2013.12.04 07:19, Lucinda said:

You look like you’ve lost weight. Your healthy eating must be paying off! Love all the outfits this week.

• At 2013.12.04 08:52, Fiona said:

You look great in all these outfits! You have really inspired me to try new things so my outfits are getting more interesting! :) I never used to wear scarves & now I’m loving them!

• At 2013.12.05 09:23, Cyndi said:

Yay I’m so glad Fiona!!

• At 2013.12.04 10:02, Letta Bridges said:

That last striped cardigan is adorable! Love it!

• At 2013.12.05 09:23, Cyndi said:

Thanks Letta!!

• At 2013.12.04 10:06, Carol said:

Thanks for posting 4 pictures! Wed. is my favorite day of the blog as I love to see you in your outfits and how you put them together. I love your daughter’s dress on you and I love the striped Stitch Fix cardigan. Oh, I like everything! I bought a pill remover from Hobby Lobby ($19.99) which successfully removed pills from 4 sweaters and they are really wearable again. So thankful. Blessings on all who read this today!

• At 2013.12.05 09:24, Cyndi said:

Thank you Carol! I try to get pictures but sometimes my week gets too crazy.

• At 2013.12.04 10:07, Carrie A. said:

I love the outfit with the jean jacket and brown skinnies, you look great in it! Looks comfy, too!

• At 2013.12.05 09:24, Cyndi said:

Thanks for stopping by Carrie!

• At 2013.12.04 11:05, Gwen said:

Hem the jeans

• At 2013.12.05 09:25, Cyndi said:

I don’t like the look of hemmed jeans. :(

• At 2013.12.04 12:54, Amy J. Bennett said:

I’ve been wanting to buy a long sweater like that too. Love all the outfits!

• At 2013.12.05 09:25, Cyndi said:

Thanks Amy!!

• At 2013.12.04 14:31, Sandy said:

I love that first outfit….I too really enjoy seeing how you put all your outfits together and they are all so cute!! Since it’s winter, do you still wear your low flats “without” sock of any kind? My feet would freeze. And…I’m hoping that when you have time you can give us some hints on how you are staying on track with your clean eating. HOW do you get over the urge for sweets, I struggle with that and it’s harder now with baking Christmas cookies. I still have a little shopping to do for Christmas, but decorating is finished. Thanks for all your help through your blog Cyndi!

• At 2013.12.05 09:26, Cyndi said:

Hey Sandy,
                    We had a couple of 60 degree days. So anytime I can pull out the flats this time of the year I do. If it’s cold, I do boots!

• At 2013.12.04 14:38, Gina Samia said:

Hi Cyndi.

You look great, as always. Don’t have your boot cut jeans hemmed…you will regret it when you want to wear some higher heels. It is great to have a pair of super long jeans just for those times you want a higher heel. (At least I think so). :) I love your new cardigan. It looks great on you, and a great color choice for your hair and skin tone.

Have a great week! Thanks for sharing.

• At 2013.12.05 09:27, Cyndi said:

I wouldn’t hem them because I don’t like the look of hemmed jeans. I’ll get higher heels. :-)

• At 2013.12.04 20:00, Lisa D said:

All the outfits are great. My favorite is the first one. Love the long cardigan with the scarf and jeans. Happy hump day !! :-)

• At 2013.12.05 09:27, Cyndi said:

Thanks Lisa!! I will get a lot of wear out of that sweater.
                        cyndi

• At 2013.12.04 21:39, Christina said:

Love your hair! Thank you for posting the pictures!

• At 2013.12.05 09:28, Cyndi said:

Thanks Christina!!
                          cyndi

• At 2013.12.04 22:46, Beth Harris said:

Love all of your outfits Cyndi! Beth

• At 2013.12.05 09:28, Cyndi said:

Thank you Beth!!

• At 2013.12.05 05:43, Susan Jeffries said:

I love the black and white dress! Very chic! I just started wrapping gifts yesterday. I love all things Christmas, but it can be overwhelming. I have to stop myself sometimes to remember what the true meaning of this season is. Susan

• At 2013.12.05 09:28, Cyndi said:

I get overwhelmed too! Trying really hard not to!

• At 2013.12.05 09:04, Lee Ann said:

I really like the long tan sweater, and it looks good on you! I like the longer sweater look, but I don’t think I can pull it off since I’m short. You always have the cutest outfits!

• At 2013.12.28 16:56, Melinda said:

I LOVE the long cardigan!!! What is the brand?

• At 2014.01.02 11:06, Cyndi said:

Hey Melinda,
                                  I got the cardigan at TJ Maxx and it’a weird brand, I’ve never heard of it.
                                  Elgamanda??