Favorite Fashion “PINS” Friday!

Hey ladies! Today I’m sharing some of my favorite fashion “PINS” from Pinterest today. How did we ever dress before Pinterest?

I love a vest but sometimes they’re too puffy. This one looks perfect and I love the pink color!

pink-vest

{unknown source}

**************************************************************************************************

Elbow patches are a cute fall trend.

sweater-with-elbow-patches

{source}

Really wish I could wear a hat!

burgundy-hat

{source}

It doesn’t get any better than chambray.

chambray-shirt

{source}

Aww……plaid with boots. Love!

plaid-shirt

{source}

Black blazer, white t-shirt and jeans. All of these are basic wardrobe pieces.

black-blazer

{source}

Preppy with a little glam.

green-sweater

{source}

Which of these looks are your favorite?

Beauty For the Heart~~

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you’re trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest, if you must, but don’t you quit.

Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about,
When he might have won had he stuck it out;
Don’t give up though the pace seems slow—
You may succeed with another blow.

Often the goal is nearer than,
It seems to a faint and faltering man,
Often the struggler has given up,
When he might have captured the victor’s cup,
And he learned too late when the night slipped down,
How close he was to the golden crown.

Success is failure turned inside out—
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far,
So stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit—
It’s when things seem worst that you must not quit. ~Author unknown

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

• At 2013.12.06 12:20, Stacey said:

I have that vest picture and many others that are similar Pinned. Like you, I love them but I like a feminine cut and not too puffy. The search is on!

• At 2013.12.06 12:29, Sharon Chesser said:

I loved the plaid with the boots!!! CUTE CUTE!!! I was gonna ask you a favor…could you work on a post for helping people like me (top heavy-short legs and a girl that eats well) to figure out what flatters figures like mine and what doesn’t. I need a updated “look”! Thanks!! Hugs
      Sharon Chesser

• At 2013.12.07 06:04, Cyndi said:

You crack me up!! Yes, I have made a note to do this post. I may need to take a picture of you! :-)
        Love ya,

• At 2013.12.06 15:01, teresa said:

The chambray shirt WOULD be “source unknown”! I love the pants!!! URRRgh. All of these looks are cute and attainable and think would suit a wide variety of shapes. Thanks again. Enjoy your weekend.

• At 2013.12.06 18:06, Gina Samia said:

Hi Teresa.

The Gap may have similar jeans. If not, you can try Joe’s, 7 For All Mankind, and Citizens of Humanity.

Good Luck! :)

• At 2013.12.06 22:45, Suzanne Dennis said:

Try GAP for the chambray shirt. I ordered one very similar to the one in the picture on Black Friday.

• At 2013.12.06 16:39, Denise Z said:

LOVE the herringbone vest with the plaid shirt! Off to hunt for a vest!

• At 2013.12.06 17:00, Annette said:

That pink vest may be Old Navy. I just bought one on Black Friday just like it at Old Navy as a gift for myself :)

• At 2013.12.06 17:08, sarah said:

I loved everything but the green sweater pic….I much prefer longer shirts and sweaters….. love the pop of color in the first two pics!

• At 2013.12.06 18:01, Gina Samia said:

Hi Cyndi.

I love the elbow patch sweater look, the chambray look, and the basic white t/blazer/jeans look. I’m not much for the “preppy” look, so I don’t do much pink. Of all of the “preppy” colors, I do like the green/navy best. I love most looks that I can pair a boot with! :)

Hope you have a great weekend. Love your Beauty From the Heart today.

• At 2013.12.06 18:09, Renee Juhl said:

LOVE the plaid and the boots – odd to Chicago this weekend would love to dress like this to shop the magnificent mile! (Like the elbow patches too!). Thanks for the wonderful posts :)

• At 2013.12.07 06:05, Cyndi said:

Oh I love Chicago!!! Have fun!

• At 2013.12.06 18:10, Renee Juhl said:

Off to Chicago that is!

• At 2013.12.06 22:43, Jean said:

I love your pins and your fashion everything! But we got 3 feet of snow this week and it’s now 35- below with the wind chill! Can you show some cute coats that don’t make you look like a snowman? Thanks!

• At 2013.12.07 06:06, Cyndi said:

Good idea! That is some seriously cold weather!
                          Stay warm,

• At 2013.12.06 23:10, Susan said:

I just purchased a chambray shirt at JC Penny. I love the way I could create so many looks with it. I love the picture with the vest. I have one in off white with faux fur collar. Also love the poem you posted. It is one of my favorites.

• At 2013.12.07 09:18, Cindy Good said:

The vest is from Old Navy. After seeing it on your blog I searched back through all of the pins that it came from and ran right out to buy it. It was on clearance for $21.94. I can’t wait to wear it today. Thanks Cyndi!

• At 2013.12.08 04:40, Natalie said:

Thanks Cindi, I love all the ideas, but my favourite is the classic denim, white t-shirt and black jacket! Timeless!
                              Have only recently signed up to your feed, and love receiving your ideas!

Natalie, Midlands UK

• At 2013.12.13 05:51, Cyndi said:

Hi Natalie!
                                It’s so nice to meet you. Thank you for stopping by!
                                Have a great weekend,