The Angled Bob Haircut

One of the emails I get quite often is about my hair. What do you call your cut? Could you show us the back? Well, I’m finally getting around to sharing my angled bob haircut.

I guess I’m like most women, I don’t love my hair. I wish I could wear it longer but it starts to look stringy when it gets too long.

But for those of you wanting to see different views of my hair, here you go!

The Angled Bob Haircut

The back is stacked with some layering.

The Angled Bob Haircut

This is the right side. I wear my bangs side swept so they’re cut at an angle.

The Angled Bob Haircut

This is the left side. I generally keep this side pulled behind my ear.

The Angled Bob Haircut

Another question I get a lot is what products do you use in your hair? So stop back by tomorrow and I’ll share what I’m using right now.

Why do we always want the hair that we don’t have? I wish I had long hair with curls!

Beauty For the Heart~~But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31

• At 2014.01.30 08:25, Bethany said:

I LOVE this cut on you! I didn’t realize the back had all those layers, which gives it a nice wave…so pretty! Thanks for sharing! =)

• At 2014.01.30 09:05, Christina said:

Love that you shared! Thank you!

• At 2014.01.30 09:07, Amber said:

Love you haircut!!!!! I have tried to get my hairstylist to cut my hair like yours. But she just can not get it right. I have showed her your picture on here. I am going Tuesday so I will have to pull up this post and show her again. Thanks for sharing. Perfect timing!!!!!!

• At 2014.02.06 17:48, Rhonda said:

I just got back from my hair stylist and did the same thing – brought my iPad — everyone in the salon loved your/my hair. My stylist said it really helped to see all the views! Thank you!!

• At 2014.01.30 09:12, Kristen said:

If I can manage to grow my hair from its current pixue….i am going to do an angled bob. My 9 year old has one and I love it. Love your top too.

• At 2014.01.30 09:14, Tami said:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I have already showed pics of you to my hairdresser because I just LOVE your cut. Hopefully these will help her get it just right.

• At 2014.01.30 10:02, Betty said:

I love, love your blog! I really enjoyed reading your Grace Testimony about you and your husband. Your blog inspires me… Thank you!!

• At 2014.01.30 10:05, Diana said:

Love the layers throughout your hair! I have the layers without the angled bob and stacking. I can never get the layers just right. Do you use a flat iron or a curling iron? Mine just comes out an every which-way mess I have learned to live with!

• At 2014.01.30 15:03, teresa said:

Search in her archives. She gave a tutorial once.

• At 2014.01.30 10:32, Beth Harris said:

Super chic and perfect cut for your pretty face. This is the style I would wear if my hair were a little bit straighter. I have to wear my hair shorter because it is too thick and coarse. It is also very curly but I flat iron it as much as possible. Your color is really pretty on you as well. Thanks for sharing!

• At 2014.01.30 11:10, Lori Jacobs said:

Hi Cyndi – I love the haircut (and I have the same style) :) – I too try to grow mine long but because it’s baby fine it doesn’t work! I always go back to the same style because it makes me look like I have thick hair! Thanks for sharing!

• At 2014.01.30 11:31, Tammy said:

Can I print these pictures ? I would like to show my stylist and I am probably one of rare people who dose not have a cell phone.Love,love, your hair.

• At 2014.01.30 11:33, Sharon O said:

Very beautiful on all sides, my hair the older I have become is getting curly the hair dresser said it is part of menopause. I rarely take good pictures so consider yourself ‘gorgeous’ … you really do look awesome and it is hopeful for others to see the possibilities.
                        thanks.

• At 2014.01.30 11:38, Lisa said:

Hi Cyndi- my hair style is very similiar to yours only I do have naturally curly hair and use the “In Styler” to take to the frizz and straighten it a bit. So true, we always want what we don’t have. My two closest girlfriends have straight hair and want my curly hair. Most people don’t realize I have curly hair because I don’t wear it that way….except in the summer on a humid day when I can’t do anything with it! I have to get a haircut every 5 weeks or my hair gets bigger and bigger! I have a LOTof it :-). Thx for sharing. This style looks great on you…you must have gotten it cut recently. It looked longer a few weeks ago :-). Have a blessed day.

• At 2014.01.30 11:40, Linda (Phila burbs) said:

cyndi, i’m one of the folks that love ur haircut!! it’s adorable. ur beauty for the heart is my fav verse of all time. i recently put a decal of it on the wall of my stairs, so i see it all the time. linda

• At 2014.01.30 12:28, Leslie Clingan said:

Hi Cyndi…
                              I am going for a haircut today and hope that you will see this message before my appointment. Do you have a head full of hair? Is it wavy or naturally curly? My hair is wavy and in layers now, but on the fine side. Not sure if your adorable ‘do would work on my hair but would love to try it.

• At 2014.01.30 12:41, Cyndi said:

Hey Leslie,
                                My hair is not stick straight. It’s fine but I have a lot of it. I hope that helps. I use a flat iron to style it.

• At 2014.01.30 14:45, Christina @ The Frugal Homemaker said:

ha! so we can trade then right?? cause some days I would love to have a cute straight bob with pretty bangs. :) I always LOVE, love your hair too :) Grass is always greener (or the hair is always better) on someone else, right?? ;)

• At 2014.01.30 14:48, Gina Samia said:

Beautiful! My mom thought you are about 30 years young! :)

Thanks for sharing.

• At 2014.01.30 18:05, Rondell said:

You look adorable and love your top too! I love fashion and hairstyles, I’ll be back to see what products you use for your hair.

• At 2014.01.30 18:10, Karen I. Xoxony said:

Very pretty!!! I (57) have baby fine straight blonde hair and have a cut similar to Jennifer Lawrence choppy pixie! Fun to try something new! Shorter is making my hair look fuller and thicker as it grows more sparse.

• At 2014.01.30 19:29, Debbie Dunbar said:

Love your hair! The style looks great on you. Unfortunately, my hair is fine and thinning now so I have trouble with many of the cute styles. I’m trying to be content with what God gave me. HA!

• At 2014.01.30 20:18, Laurie M said:

Hi Cyndi-I recently found your blog and I am hooked! I am enjoying all of your posts and find myself looking forward to each day’s topic. I have been admiring your hairstyle and have been curious about how the back looked, so I am doing the happy dance that this was your blog topic for today! Here’s my dilemma, I have been growing out bangs for months and they are driving me crazy, but I’m still not sure if I want to cut them. Have you always had bangs or did you have to debate to cut them?

• At 2014.01.31 01:14, Judy H. said:

Hi Cyndi! Your haircut has always amazed me…it always looks SO good! In every single picture I’ve ever seen of you, your hair is your “crowning glory”. I have wildly thick wavy hair, it sings its own song…off tune. :)
                                            Since I am short and small, I have worn my hair in a very short layered kind of messy (in a good way) cut. I used a pretty heavy pomade at the very end of styling, to mess things up a bit and HOLD them there. I have 3 sisters all with straight silky bobs that look wonderful. How is it that this #2 daughter got this wild hair????

• At 2014.01.31 09:53, Tammy said:

Hi Cyndi,

I am still wondering if I could print your picture to take to my stylist.

Thank-you,

• At 2014.02.02 12:15, Heidi @ Decor & More said:

So chic and pretty! Do you pull it back when you work out? Also, I LOVE the sweater you’re wearing — where can I get my hands on that??? ;-)
                                                xo Heidi

• At 2014.03.24 11:49, Michelle said:

Hi Cyndi, I just came across your blog and I love all the stuff I’ve read so far. I have your same haircut although my hair is much finer and straighter than yours. I was wondering how you blow dry it and style it? I’ve had my hair cut for about 2 years now and I finally found a way to style it nicely which isn’t too time consuming but I definetly don’t get the volume you have. Thank you Michelle

• At 2014.03.25 12:02, Lori Howes said:

I found your pics on Google search, I love this cut. I go tomorrow to get my hair cut and will bring all the views with me so my stylist can do this cut.

Love your website.
                                                    Lori Howes

• At 2014.06.03 11:26, Sharon said:

Hi Cyndi. . . . I love, love, love your haircut and everything about your blogs. That hairstyle looks really good on you. I think we have the same type of hair and I’ve had this cut before but it didn’t look as good on me. . . . my question to you is how do you get so much volume? Do you have to tease it a little or have you found a GREAT product for volume? Thanks for any help. :)

• […] Source […]