March Style Tips!

***A quick note: I’m changing my email subscription server. In the next few weeks you will be receiving an email from me to confirm that you still want to get my emails. I hope you do!! This won’t change anything for you except I’m hoping it will look better and eventually I want to send out a newsletter with extra tips and maybe a little more about our family life to those who are subscribed. Thanks so much!

March came in like a lion for us with a winter storm. But in just a few short weeks the official start to spring will be here so it’s time to take a look at our spring wardrobe.

I have some March style tips to help you get ready for the change of seasons.

March Style Tips!

1. Clean out your closet and see what you have-I know, I dislike this step but this can actually save you money. You don’t want to purchase things you already have. Make a list of the basic pieces you need for your spring wardrobe (I talk about the basic pieces below).

2. Start packing away your heavy winter sweaters-Although I still wear sweaters in March and even April I don’t wear my heaviest ones. So go ahead and pack those away if your weather permits.

I’m also trying to pack my sweaters better so they last longer. I ordered two of these Clear Zippered Sweater Storage Bags from Amazon.

March Style Tips!

3. Make sure you have some transitional pieces for spring-This time of the year the weather can be up and down so I wear my transitional pieces a lot.

Here are some transitional pieces I like to have:

(If you want to purchase any of these items, click on the picture and it will take you directly to the item.)

Spring will be here before we know it! Are you ready? What are your “must have” transitional pieces?

Beauty For the Heart~~I’ve been thing about John 15:5 lately, I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

Apart from him I will never be the best wife, mother, teacher, blogger etc. It’s futile without him.

Praying today we will bear much fruit!

***There are affiliate links in this post. This does not mean you pay a dime more when you purchase a product through my link. It just means I made it easier for you to find something, so I make a few cents when you purchase it. I so appreciate your support of Walking in Grace & Beauty.  Thank you!

• At 2014.03.04 10:14, Lori said:

My favorite transitional pieces are cardigans. They are easy to layer and I think they add a polished look to an outfit. I also LOVE cashmere sweaters in any style! They are lightweight, but still warm enough when it’s chilly outside. I always try to add to my collection when they go on sale after the holidays. I can usually find them at a great price!!

• At 2014.03.04 11:10, Tammy said:

I also like to use cardigans for a more polished look

• At 2014.03.04 11:42, Theresa said:

I agree, cardigans are a wonderful transitional piece. They’ve always been my favorite.

• At 2014.03.04 10:39, Teresa said:

Cyndi, I love the chambray shirt you are wearing. Where did you get this one? Thanks!

• At 2014.03.04 11:20, Gina Samia said:

Hi Cyndi.

I love lightweight jackets, skinny jeans in lighter weight, flats and t’s. I actually like spring clothing better than summer because I can still wear cute jackets and skinny jeans without it being too hot.

Thanks for sharing. Have a great day.

• At 2014.03.04 11:49, Carol said:

HI! Have others told you that the picture or pictures for the transitional pieces do not show on today’s email, or on Facebook? If there’s anything you can do, thank you so much! Grateful for you!

• At 2014.03.04 12:45, Lynne Taylor said:

I’m not seeing them either!

• At 2014.03.04 13:14, Lisa said:

Im not seeing them either

• At 2014.03.04 13:44, Kelly Palmer said:

I just ordered the yellow Spring jacket from Target and can’t wait for it to arrive! Thanks for sharing :)

• At 2014.03.04 15:05, Lisa said:

Great transitional pieces Cyndi :-)

• At 2014.03.04 15:29, Heidi @ Decor & More said:

Yes, great pieces! I have a colorful trench coat I love to wear in spring… now, we just need it to warm up a bit! :)
                    xo Heidi

• At 2014.03.04 17:54, Debbie Dunbar said:

Great ideas! I love cardigans too.

• At 2014.03.05 11:40, Kendra @ www.joyinourhome.com said:

Love the Beauty for the heart! Above anything else, I want to be bearing fruit! I need to go through my closet soo bad…. Mayb next cold and dreary day :)

• At 2014.03.05 20:15, Laura Bervig said:

These transitional pieces are great…especially for us Colorado gals who can’t totally put away our winter clothing until May!!!