Oh well, June has been a great month so in case you missed anything here’s some of my most popular posts.
1. 7 Pieces 7 Outfits- I will be doing this again. It was a hit!
2. Our “Clean Eating” Journey-I’ll share this journey and I promise to be truthful when I mess up! We officially start tomorrow. It’s going to be hard!
3. Help with aging Eyebrows-Oh the joys of growing older!
5. How to add a Wide Belt to your Outfit-Several of you had emailed me about wearing a belt. So I jumped in with this wide one and now I wear it all the time.
6. Stitch Fix Questions Answered-I get emails about this everyday! I have some exciting things coming with Stitch Fix in the next few months.
7. How To Contour & Highlight Your Face-This is a crazy picture of me.
I also talked about re-doing my home office. I will share more pics in the future. My June Birchbox, Compassion International, Our 2 Foreign Exchange students that will be here in a month, and of course there was a lot of What I Wore-My Style.
Thank you so much for stopping by here! You all are such a blessing! I wish we could sit some time and have coffee and share stories about our children (and grandchildren if you have any). Wouldn’t that be fun!
Beauty for the Heart~~ Every time I listen to this song, I get chill bumps and tears flow. Oh how thankful I am to have a Savior who loves me in spite of my failures and mistakes!