First, if your legs look good without pantyhose, don’t wear them. Natural legs are always “in”.
Here’s the way I see it.
>Pantyhose are not in style but if you feel your legs look better with them, then wear them.
>Age definitely seems to be a factor on whether you’ll wear them or not. Some of you are in the age group that have grown up wearing pantyhose and you have no problem with them.
>But there are those of us (myself included) that didn’t grow up wearing them a lot so we don’t wear them. At this time, I don’t own a pair of pantyhose.
>Another option is Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs. This stuff is amazing and gets great reviews! It’s like putting on a pair of hose with out the hose.
It also covers up a lot of imperfections on your legs. (I have purchased it at CVS Pharmacy and it’s with the Sally Hansen products not in the tanning section.)
If you feel you need to wear pantyhose, here are my tips on wearing them.
1. Do NOT wear suntan pantyhose. Most women don’t have that color leg so it looks awkward. Wear a sheer or barely there color.
2. Do not wear the high gloss or shiny pantyhose.
3. Open-toed shoes with pantyhose are a definite NO.
4. Purchase a good brand such as Calvin Klein, Donna Karen, Pretty Polly etc. These can all be found at Macy’s.
5. Make sure whatever you put on your legs is subtle and sophisticated. You want it to meld into your outfit, not scream for attention.
So what do you think? Do you wear pantyhose?? Did this post answer your questions?
Beauty For the Heart~~Who Is Jesus? He is the key to knowledge. He is the wellspring of wisdom. He is the foundation of faith. He is the doorway of deliverance. He is the pathway to peace. He is the roadway of righteousness. He is the gateway to glory. He is the highway to happiness. -Anne Graham Lotz
Have a blessed day!
***There are affiliate links in this post. This does not mean you pay a dime more when you purchase a product through my link. It just means I made it easier for you to find something, so I make a few cents when you purchase it. I so appreciate your support of Walking in Grace & Beauty. Thank you!Pin It