It’s definitely sunglass weather so let’s take a peek at the hottest trends in sunglasses for 2014.
First, a quick guide on what looks best on you.
- If you have an oval shaped face, you can pretty much wear any style of glasses.
- Square shaped face-avoid hard lines and choose frames that are wider than the widest part of your face.
- Heart shaped face-choose frames that widen at the bottom to balance your face.
- Round shaped face-choose frames that add angles, and are structured and slim.
- Oblong shaped face-choose frames that are larger, to break up the length of your face.
Here are the hottest trends in sunglasses for 2014: (These are designer sunglasses which means they’re expensive. If you’re like me and lose your sunglasses all the time, I buy cheaper versions of these looks!)
The round look is still popular.
Fun colors are popular.
Bold and exaggerated frames are in style.
The aviator style is still a hot trend.
Sunglasses with unique details are a hot trend.
White and blush sunglasses are fun and in style.
For women over 40 this is an area we can have lots of fun with, pick a trendy style to look young and hip!
Do you like to have fun with sunglasses? Have you tried any of the latest trends?
Beauty For the Heart~~Matthew 6:22-23 reminds us to keep our eyes fixed on Jesus! “The eye is like a lamp for the body. Suppose your eyes are good. Then your whole body will be full of light. But suppose your eyes are bad. Then your whole body will be full of darkness.”
***There are affiliate links in this post. This does not mean you pay a dime more when you purchase a product through my link. It just means I made it easier for you to find something, so I make a few cents when you purchase it. I so appreciate your support of Walking in Grace & Beauty. Thank you!Pin It