Today I wanted to share 3 Beauty Products For Women Over 40, I’m using and why I like them. All of these products, I received as samples in my Birchbox over the last year. I tried them, loved them, and then ordered them. (Of course you don’t have to be over 40 to use them but they […]Pin It
Hey ladies! It’s Saturday and it’s catch up day for me! I haven’t shared my Birchbox with you in a while so I thought I’d share my January box with you today. If you don’t know what Birchbox is all about, you can go here. This month was a good box! Heres’s what I received: […]Pin It
Hi there! Welcome to 31 days of fall fashion & beauty tips!
If you don’t know what this is all about, it’s basically where bloggers blog for 31 days straight during the month of October. Yeah, I know it’s kind of crazy!!
I did this last year and had so much fun, I thought I’d do it again. I might have lost my mind!
We’re going to talk about what’s hot in fashion and beauty. We talk hair, nails, clothes, makeup, and shoes! Oh how I love shoes!
If you need help with your fall wardrobe this is the place to be! Do you need a little makeover for the fall season? Hang around, I’m sure you’ll find some inspiration!
I’m thrilled you’re here! And I’m hoping we can chat some over the next 31 days!
To continue reading go here.Pin It
Everyday life can be rough, but Suave® Body Care is helping women everywhere realize that it doesn’t mean they have to be.
Suave is teaming up with TV host, author and mom Wendy Williams to encourage everyone to Unlock their Softer Side, from their skincare routines to their mindsets.
Wendy is “softening” up with Suave – a departure from her typically edgy attitude and opinionated take on the juiciest headlines – and encouraging her fans to do the same on the Suave Beauty Facebook page.
- Fans can find out their softness score, check out Wendy’s tips and have the chance to win a free product at www.Facebook.com/SuaveBeauty.
- If Wendy – who has a low “softness score” – can transform everything from her attitude to her skincare routine – so can everyone.
The first step to Unlocking Your Softer Side starts with hydrated and moisturized skin with Suave® Naturals Body Wash and Suave® Skin Solutions Body Lotion.
I have to say, I have DRY skin, I mean extremely dry skin. Using a lotion every day is absolutely necessary for me.
Suave Smoothing Body Lotion is rich and creamy and leaves my skin feeling super smooth. My favorite scent is cocoa butter and shea. It smells like summertime to me!
Suave® Skin Solutions Body Lotions are also dermatologist tested and provide 24-hour moisturization with new richer formulas.
Suave Naturals® Body Washes come in a variety of fun, fresh scents and are infused with natural ingredients that leave skin fresh, hydrated and delightfully fragrant.
The great thing about using Suave® Skin Solutions Body Lotion and Suave Naturals® Body Washes is I don’t have to spend a fortune to have hydrated and smooth skin.
I’m also usually in a hurry in the mornings but both of these products help simplify my morning routine. I especially love having a pump bottle for my lotion.
So what about you, have you tried Suave Naturals® Body Washes and Suave Smoothing Body Lotion? Do you struggle with dry skin like I do?
Why not give these products a try; I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised!
Enter for the chance win a $100 SpaFinder gift card! Tell me what Suave product you would use to Unlock Your Softer Side in the comments section below. Don’t forget to Unlock Your Softer Side, and visit Suave on Facebook!
To continue reading go here.Pin It
I love to experiment with makeup. I’m not a makeup artist but I’ve always wanted to be one. I could spend hours on the computer watching makeup videos. One of the things I’ve started doing in the last year is to contour and highlight my face.
Contouring and highlighting has been around a long time. What does it actually do? It helps sculpt your face to enhance your natural shadows and bone structure.
Here are the areas I contour and highlight:
- To slim your nose: apply a contouring shade on each side of your nose, blending carefully, and the highlighter down the center of your nose. (I just highlight my nose most of the time but contouring on each side will slim your nose.)
- To enhance the cheekbones: suck in your cheeks, apply a darker shade to the hollows and a highlighter to the top of the cheekbones. Then apply blush as normal.
- To contour the forehead: apply a light bronzer to each temple and blend upward. This will create a shadow effect causing the head to look more rounded. Highlight in the center above the brows.
- For a small, thin chin: apply highlighter to the center of the chin, directly under the center of the lip.
- To minimize a double chin which starts to happen as we age: apply bronzer along the jaw line and blend it down, towards your neck. This creates depth and helps to strengthen the jaw line.
Today I’m offering Help With Aging Eyebrows and my #1 Beauty Tip. I’m not an expert but I do have experience with aging, uh-hum. I’ve also been a little obsessed with eyebrows lately. Probably because I don’t have great eyebrows and the older I get, the more I’m noticing them or should I say the lack of them.
I wear my bangs long enough, that they cover some of my brow but it’s still important as we age to make sure our brows are plucked (sparingly) and filled in, if they need to be. My guess is that most women over 40, need some filling in.
There are three types of brows that will age you:
1. The disappearing brow-use a brow powder or eyeshadow to fill in your brow. Never draw a line!
2. The Graying brow-use a tinted brow gel to cover those grays.
3. The Overgrown brow-use tweezers and a pair of scissors to shape your brow. (You can also have them waxed at a salon.)
So stop right here and go check your eyebrows to see if any of these fit you. If they do try working on your brow and see if it doesn’t take some years off.Pin It