In just a few short weeks, I’m headed to Indianapolis to the Influence Conference. What first caught my eye about this conference as a blogger was this, “We believe that God has given you influence right where you are, for one purpose: to make much of Him. At Influence we’re going to dig into the common thread of all of us – the Good News.” I immediately knew I wanted to be a part of this conference!
Although I love to blog about fashion and beauty, I want to also encourage women to grow in their relationship with Christ. This conference sounds like the perfect conference for me.
I also get to learn practical tips about blogging. Things are always changing and it’s important to keep up!
The hosts of the conference have asked us to meet and greet each other before we get to the conference in October.
Here are the questions they’ve asked:
3 Things About Me
1. I love coffee! I drink it black and I seriously can’t wait to get up and make my coffee every morning. It makes me happy!!
2. Speaking of mornings, I’m a morning person! I get super motivated in the mornings and can’t get tons of things done. But night time, I’m done. I would rather get up at 4:00 am than try to do anything past eleven o’clock.
3. I teach a young women’s Sunday School class and love it. We have a great group of young women who are eager to learn and serve. It’s such a blessing!
2 Things I’m looking forward to about the conference
1. I love meeting new people so I’m definitely looking forward to meeting new friends. I also have some friends coming to the conference and I can’t wait to connect with them.
2. I can’t wait to attend the sessions! They all sound so good, it will be hard to pick the ones I want to go to.
1 Thing I can’t leave home without
Hands down my cell phone! I’d be lost without it.
That’s it , now I can’t wait to meet everyone at the conference!
Maybe you’re not going to the conference or don’t have a blog, I’d love for you to tell me something about YOU!