It’s Friday and I’m looking forward to spending some time with my family
this weekend. I love family time!
Today I’m sharing two of my favorite fashion “pins” on Pinterest.
Both of these “pins” are from blogs that I follow and although both of these
ladies are younger than me, I love their style and I love getting fashion ideas from them.
This is what I love about this outfit from the What I Wore blog:
- I love black and I love that she is wearing it for Spring. I also love polka dots!
- The pink belt adds a pop of color.
- The only thing I would change are the shoes. I would probably wear a cute pair of sandals.
I adore this outfit from the Pink Peonies blog:
- The colorblocking is gorgeous! Yellow, mint green and hot pink.
- I also love her jewelry. I’m wanting to wear more gold so I love those bracelets.
- Very cute flats!
So what do you think? Do you like these outfits?
If you are not on Pinterest yet and would like an invite, just leave your email address
in the comments, and I will send you one!
Have a great weekend!