I’m in the process of letting my hair grow out. It’s in that not looking so good stage. I’m going to try for a few months and then if it’s not working for me, I’ll cut it off.
Here are some haircuts that I like. I want a longer version of the angled bob cut.
I get the most emails about my hair. What do I use? What kind of cut? Do I have thick or thin hair?
My cut is supposed to be an angled bob cut but since I’m growing it out a bit, it’s not as angled as I would like. I’m going to fix that the next time I get my hair cut.
I have fine hair, but I have a lot of it. So when it’s cut shorter, it gives an appearance of thick hair.
Here are my 6 “must have” hair products.
1. Aquage Uplifiting Foam-Weightless volume-building styling product. I use this on damp hair.
2. Macadamia Healing Oil Spray-I spray this on my damp hair. Healing Oil Spray is an ultra fine mist that instantly absorbs into hair, weightlessly infusing moisture, health, softness, protection, control and shine.
3. Flat Iron- I use a Chi Flat Iron.
4. Hairspray- I use L’Oreal hairpray but hairspray is a must for me.
5. Tresemme Heat Protective Spray- I spray this product on my dry hair to help protect it while using my flat iron.
6. Teasing Brush- This is a must! If you like volume, a teasing brush will help you achieve it.
What are your must have products?
Beauty For the Heart~~“It is dangerous to be so busy that you have no time to wait on God.” AW Tozer
Have a blessed day!
***There are affiliate links in this post. This does not mean you pay a dime more when you purchase a product through my link. It just means I made it easier for you to find something, so I make a few cents when you purchase it. I so appreciate your support of Walking in Grace & Beauty. Thank you!Pin It