Have you ever wished you had a personal shopper? Do you hate the idea of going to store after store trying to find something to wear?
Well, I might have the perfect thing for you! It’s called Stitch Fix.
What is Stitch Fix?
Stitch Fix is a personal styling service. A group of stylists put together 5 stylish pieces of clothing (sometimes jewelry and/or accessories items are included) and ship them directly to you! It’s a great way to add to your current wardrobe and get a hold of pieces that you might otherwise not have access to. No two Fixes are alike. Each one is hand–picked just for you.
How does it work?
1. Sign Up (There may be a brief waiting period based how well our current inventory matches you. Don’t worry, wait times are just a few days to a few weeks.)
2. Complete Your Style Profile~~After you get your welcome email, you can start immediately on your Style Profile. We need to know your size, shape, style, price preferences, and lifestyle to get your Fix right. It’ll take about 10 minutes.
They will ask you questions like, “What do you think of the style below?”
2. Schedule a Stitch Fix~~Pick a date, and we’ll send you a box of 5 clothing and accessory items we’ve hand-picked just for you. Schedule monthly, or as often as you like—it’s your call. You pay a $20 styling fee up front, which serves as credit toward anything in your Stitch Fix shipment.
3. Try it all on~Try on everything they send you—you never know what you’ll like until you see it on. Pair it with items already in your closet. Each item includes style cards with ideas and inspiration on how to wear it.
4. Decide~Take 3 days to decide what you’ll keep. Pay for just what you want to keep, return the rest in our pre-paid mailing bag at any USPS mailbox. Keep all 5 items and you save 25% off the entire shipment.
You can set up your Stitch Fix monthly or schedule them whenever you need them. You can cancel at anytime!
I’ll be receiving my Stitch Fix in two weeks, and I’ll be sharing it with you!
What do you think? Would you like to have a personal shopper?
Beauty For the Heart~~Pin It