Although the weather has not started showing signs of spring here, I know warmer weather is right around the corner. So today I’m sharing 5 Beauty Tips To Get Us Ready For Spring.
1. Exfoliate-After a long, cold winter my body needs lots of exfoliating. I have a wonderful homemade exfoliant I’ve been using that a friend gave me. I’ll share the recipe with you soon.
2. Moisturize and hydrate-Do you suffer from dry skin? My hands, elbows, knees etc. need extra moisturizing this time of the year. I’m also trying to drink lots of water to help my skin look it’s best.
I’ve been using St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin as a body lotion and I really like it.
3. Get a pedicure-Sandal weather will be here soon and nothing looks worse than putting them on with cracked heels and chipped polish. Now is the time to get those toes and feet looking good whether you have a pedicure or do your own.
4. Use a self-tanner-I’m not a fan of tanning beds and although I do love to get out in the sun, I limit my sun exposure. Self tanners are perfect for sundresses and shorts weather.
5. Lighten up your makeup-One of the trends this spring is a more natural look so put away heavy foundations, dark lipsticks (women over 40 shouldn’t be wearing dark lipsticks anyway) and opt for lighter look. BB creams are still popular and I’m on the hunt for a good one.
These are my 5 beauty tips to get us ready for spring, what do you do to prepare for spring weather?
Beauty For the Heart~~I read this last week and thought it was true, “Christians need to guard constantly against the tendancy toward complacency and indifference about our relationship with God.” We always need to strive to be more like Christ!
Have a blessed day!
**Disclosure: Actions you take from some of the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for cyndispivey.com.Pin It