My New Favorite Lip Balm

L'Oreal Lip Balm
It’s no secret that I have an obsession with lip balms. I can’t seem to have enough of them. I recently tried L’Oreal lip balm and it’s my new favorite.

I’m using the color Nourishing Nude #818. It’s one of those “barely there” colors that I love using in the summer.

I can carry it in my pocket and put it on without using a mirror. It feels great on my lips!

I also love that I can pick it up at CVS Pharmacy or Wal-Mart and they have a variety of colors to choose from. It’s also reasonably priced.

Have you tried any lip balms lately? What’s your favorite one?

Beauty for the Heart~~“The devil is not terribly frightened of our human efforts and credentials. But he knows his kingdom will be damaged when we begin to lift up our hearts to God.” ~Jim Cymbala

• At 2013.07.11 13:05, Richella @ Imparting Grace said:

Cyndi, I’ve been looking for a good new lip balm that adds just a bit of color! Do you think this shade would work on someone with auburn hair? I have a terrible time with lipsticks!

• At 2013.07.11 13:06, Richella @ Imparting Grace said:

By the way, I’m happy to know that a make-up guru like you likes L’Oreal, too! I use several of their cosmetic products and always find them to be high-quality as well as reasonably-priced. Hard to beat that!

• At 2013.07.11 13:28, Cindy said:

Cyndi– I found this balm (color #818) about 3-4 months ago and LOVE it!! I have purchased two more in different colors. They do feel great and the color does last. I always hate trying something “blind”, but one night while awaiting a prescription…I saw it and figured it was worth a try ;-) I hope others enjoy it as much. And to Richella– I do think it would work for you!!!

• At 2013.07.11 13:55, Cindy D. said:

I’ll have to try this one next time I’m out shopping! Currently I’ve been using Burt’s Bee’s Lip Shimmer. Someone gave me them as a gift and they’ve been great. I like the Peony and Watermelon shades for the summer :)

• At 2013.07.11 14:28, teresa said:

I’ll have to try this out when my Burt’s Bees finishes as well., although I usually keep a couple of different ones in all room , car, purse, pocket, etc. Seems I can never find it when I want it! You should post a pic of yourself wearing it. It’s such a drag making a mistake with make-up so thanks for the heads-up. CTD

• At 2013.07.11 17:04, Kendra said:

I am in love with the EOS lip balms, Cyndi. Our lil’ daughter loves using them too, so I feel great that it is paraben & petroleum free :) Love that Walmart, Target and all my fave stores carry them (including a 4pack from Costco). Look forward to hearing more about your holiday…hugs!

• At 2013.07.11 17:41, Maria said:

Thanks for sharing. I just picked up some on my way home from work after reading your post and I LOVE it!!! I bought the same color you shared, but now I’m anxious to try other colors as well. Thank you again for sharing.

• At 2013.07.11 18:46, Lisa said:

Can never have enough lip balm!!! Thx for sharing. Can you post a picture of you wearing this shade?? Blessings :)

• At 2013.07.11 19:29, Joanne said:

This is my FAV too, I have two shades and love them both !

• At 2013.07.11 20:02, Nancy Wiebel said:

I have tried the LOreal balm. It’s really great. I’ve also recently bought Cover Girl’s new balm. I really like it, too.

Nancy

• At 2013.07.11 20:04, Kelly said:

I have this lip balm in the color Caramel Comfort and I love it!!

• At 2013.07.12 15:45, Beth said:

I also like the Burt Bee’s Lip Balm. I will have to try the L’Oreal . I am so excited I signed up for Stitch-fix today. Can’t wait to get my first package. I am also a mom over 40 and you have been an inspiration to me. I have always done for everyone else and put my wants to the side. But now my kids are grown and I can actually do things for ME. My mom passed away several months ago, after caring for her for the past few years, I still feel lost without her but I am beginning to realize it is ok. I have two grandsons – 3 years old and 3 months old that I enjoy very much! Also am enjoying time with my husband. Trying to do a little more for myself now. Thanks for all your ideas!

• At 2013.07.13 12:38, Daniela said:

I use Burt’s Bees lip shimmer and EOS and love them both.

• At 2013.07.13 13:56, Richella @ Imparting Grace said:

Cyndi, I bought a tube! I went to Target after I read this post and looked at all the color options. The one you suggest looked like a good neutral for me, and I love it! You have dark hair and eyes and olive skin; I have red hair, green eyes, and fair skin. Yet this lip balm works for both of us! How cool is that? :)

• At 2013.07.15 21:22, Kelly said:

I purchased this today on your recommendation and I really like it too! It’s a winner;)