My January Birchbox

Hey ladies! It’s Saturday and it’s catch up day for me! I haven’t shared my Birchbox with you in a while so I thought I’d share my January box with you today.

January-Birchbox

If you don’t know what Birchbox is all about, you can go here.

This month was a good box! Heres’s what I received:

1. Fruit Pigmented Mascara-I can’t wait to try this! It thickens and lengthens.

My January Birchbox

2. Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk-I’m going to try this today. I haven’t been a big fan of dry shampoo but I’m always willing to try a new product.

My January Birchbox

3. RESIST C15 Super Booster-This is supposed to help fade brown spots. I will be trying this!

My January Birchbox

4. Three wishes Body Butter-I’m always looking for a good lotion. We talked about this on my facebook page the other day.

My January Birchbox

Bonus product: Ahmed Tea London-this is going to be perfect for these cold winter days!

My January Birchbox

Have you tried Birchbox? What are your thoughts?

• At 2014.01.18 10:28, Michele said:

Yes! I love getting my Birchbox each month. Its like Christmas in a box each time I receive one :-)

Enjoy! And would love to know about the dry shampoo review.

Xoxo,
    Michele

• At 2014.01.18 11:18, JudyinCA said:

My box was very similar this month. I want to know how you store all of your samples though… I’ve got quite the collection after a year.

• At 2014.01.18 12:42, Lynn said:

I would love to know what you think of the dry shampoo after you use it.

• At 2014.01.18 13:03, Teresa said:

Cyndi,
          I just subscribed to Birchbox and am looking forward to what I get in my first box! Have a great weekend!

• At 2014.01.18 13:21, Sharon O said:

tell me about the mascara I am always looking for a more natural one.

• At 2014.01.18 14:20, Pam said:

I use several Paula’s Choice products and love them all but haven’t tried the Resist C15. Can’t wait to hear what you think about it!!

• At 2014.01.18 15:33, Heidi @ Decor & More said:

Ooo, that IS a good box! I would try all of those things… curious what you think about the dry shampoo. :)
                xo Heidi

• At 2014.01.18 17:31, Bonnie said:

I didn’t get any of the things you did except the tea bags. I enjoy BirchBox but for the most part the samples are more expensive products than I would buy. And as a previous poster said, you end up with a bunch of samples to find a place for. I recently subscribed to ipsy and so far really like it. And with it you get a bag each month. Who can’t use another bag?

• At 2014.01.21 19:59, Lee Ann said:

I have a question about the Birchbox-it says you can choose from 2 subscriptions, monthly or yearly. I would prefer the monthly, but I’m not sure what that really means. Can I cancel after one month or just order for a certain month or am I locked in every month? I’m not sure if I want to get one every single month. After reading some previous posts, I don’t want to start a collection of things I may not use nor can store. Thanks!