I’m so excited today to tell you about my experience with the Signature Nail Systems! I love to have pretty nails but I don’t like acrylic nails because of the smell and the damage it does to my natural nail. I also don’t like the gel nails because of the UV light that is used.
The Nail Salon I use recently started using the Signature Nail System and I absolutely love the way my nails turned out!
These are my natural nails. I could have added tips but I like my nails short.It’s easier to have short nails when I’m cleaning teeth!
Here’s why I love the Signature Nail Systems:
- It’s a quicker process. Having my nails done always feels like such a waste of time so I’m thrilled that this is quicker.
- The nail care products are organic and leave your natural nails healthy.
- There’s no odor or harsh chemicals (like acrylic nails).
- There’s no UV light used (like gel nails). Yeah!
- They are lightweight and have a very natural feel.
I know what you’re thinking, it’s sounds great, but~~~
- The only down side is they are slightly more expensive (of course!).
The Signature Nail Systems cost $50 (could be more or less in your area) to have it applied and $35 for a fill-in.
One thing that I was told is that they last longer than acrylic or gel nails so you don’t have to have them filled in as often. We will see!
Have you ever used the Signature Nail System? Do you have any questions?
I hope you’ve had a great Saturday!