My sister and I were talking this week about how being over 40 changes things. We’re more conscious of what we wear. Things we could pull off ten years ago with clothes or even makeup don’t look the same way now.
I think most of us would like to look younger. We see those fine lines sneaking up on our face and neck, waistlines have changed and our skin doesn’t have that same glow. So I thought I’d share 10 things we can do to take 10 years off right now.
Just a fun list that will help keep you looking youthful but not looking like your teenage daughter or granddaughter.
1. Lighten those lips!
2. Don’t use dark lipliner. You can wear lipliner but you shouldn’t be able to see it.
3. Stay away from sparkly eyeshadows. Too much sparkle will accentuate fine lines.
4. Keep your eyeliner thin.
5. Lighten up the foundation. Use only what you need, too much foundation actually ages us.
6. Use cream blush. Remember we want a dewy look.
8. Cut some bangs. We’ve talked about this many times!
9. Polish your toes! Especially with spring coming, polished toes are perfect.
10. Add a hip accessory. Belts, earrings, necklaces, scarves etc.
I love sharing over 40 fashion! It’s fun to find ways to look and feel our best.
What do you think about this list? Anything you would you add?
Beauty For the Heart~~I found this quote but I’m not sure who said it, “Let your faith be bigger than your fear.” Fear does not come from God. He wants us to live victoriously!
Have a blessed day!
**Disclosure: Actions you take from some of the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for cyndispivey.com.Pin It