What a month! We’ve learned a lot about fashion & beauty for women over 40. Now it’s time to summarize what we’ve learned. Today it’s 10 things you can do in the next 10 minutes to take off 10 years (from How Not to Look Old by Charla Krupp).
1. Pick Pink for your Pout. I use Revlon ColorStay Lipcolor in Iconic Iris. I also use a clear lipgloss over it.
2. Arch your Eyebrows Upward.
3. Cover gray brow hairs with pencil and powder. I use my brown eyeshadow to fill in my eyebrows. This is the exact eye shadow I’m using right now and I fill my eyebrows in with the darker brown.
4. Slim down your eyeliner. Several have asked what eyeliner I’m using right now. I’m using L’Oreal Infallible Never Fail eyeliner in brown. It doesn’t smudge!
5. Falsify a few lashes. (This one I don’t do.)
6. Don’t outline your lips with dark eyeliner. This is a no-no!
7. Lighten up on the foundation and powder.
8. Unchain your reading glasses.
10. Slip on heels or high-heeled boots.
Most of these are quick and easy fixes but can make you look years younger.
Do you think this is a pretty easy list? How do you think you’re doing with this checklist?
I love to chat on facebook, you can follow me on facebook here, I also love to add things to my pinterest boards and if you’d like to follow some of my pictures throughout the day, you can follow me on Instagram.
**If you’ve missed any of my posts in this series or want to start from the beginning you can go here!
Beauty For the Heart~~Thankfully our past mistakes don’t have to define us. Psalm 103:11-12 says, For his unfailing love toward those who fear him is as great as the height of the heavens above the earth. He has removed our sins as far from us as the east is from the west. We are forgiven!**Disclosure: Actions you take from some of the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for cyndispivey.com. Pin It